Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bring It Back!


As the only white kid in torn blue Converse interning at St. Vincent's Hospital the summer after I lost my virginity at 14, I was thrilled by hot hood stories.  My Co-interns stage whispered sexy stories to me at lunch time.  Having just discovered the delights my dick could bring me, I loved listening to lewd tales in public locations. My favorite about a high schooler in the Bronx who came to school on E, jumped up on her math teacher's desk and started "finger poppin herself all over da place."  Adding to my love for the term was its cameo in "Welcome To The Dollhouse" it was an easy thing to say (and do) to not feel emasculated by filing papers at the same healing institution where my mom worked.  A wet daydream of escape.

Finger Popping.  Bring it back?

-Royal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not dead and gone but only sleeping...
also
Finger BLASTING
-J.J

Anonymous said...

Heavy