Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just let go of it



I am not sure why, or maybe I am, but this sand artist guy has completely captured my attention, and imagination. Understandably, the scope of his work is almost overwhelming. The sheer size of his canvas, and the design, and the sand and the water rushing in and wiping it all away. I had dreams about it last night.
My favorite quote from the story: 'Once I have finished a piece and can get up on the overlook to see my work and take photos, I completely let go of it.'

-Kastoory



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something romantic and idealized about his philosophy which makes the whole thing appealing.

Anonymous said...

Really wish I was on the beach for one of these

Anonymous said...

I know all those people just look amazed. That must be the best art show.

Anonymous said...

hahaha someone's got a crush!

Anonymous said...

there is something very evocative about this work. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The ocean takes, the ocean gives

Anonymous said...

this is so beautiful.